Jobs In Tema 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Tema Oil Terminal seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate as a Head of Operations.
Purpose of the Role
- Monitoring & Supervise the Gantry, Tank Farm & Vessel Operations of the Terminal
- Ensure that all Operations activities carried out in the Terminal are undertaken in an efficient, safe and reliable manner.
- Maintain control of the principle operational parameters.
- Ensure that products enter and leave the terminal storage with minimal loss and complete product integrity.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are strictly followed by the staff in the terminal.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Carry out daily terminal operations in accordance with goals set down by General Manager.
- Ensure that the Terminal meets or exceeds the expectations of all customers with fast and accurate order taking, on-time delivery with the right quantity and quality of products.
- Conduct walkabout to identify areas of improvement, recommend actions for items that need improvements and disseminate and implement best practices.
- Prepare and present daily and other operational reports to the General Manager when requested.
- Represent the General Manager when he is not on site.
- Strive for zero accidents and report all near misses.
- Ensure that HSSE policies are strictly followed.
- Ensure adherence of PTW System, Incident Reporting System, Legal Management System.
- Conduct training for Terminal staff periodically on Operations.
- Ensure all stationery, consumables are available in the Terminal at all times.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Ten to fifteen years experience in Terminal Operations.
- Have experience in handling vessel operations.
- Have operating knowledge in Terminal Automation System.
- Have thorough knowledge in stock accounting.
- Have knowledge of ISO
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Have thorough knowledge in ASTM procedure for oil operation and measurement
- Have thorough knowledge of Safety Systems & Procedures.
- Customer service skill is must
- Good oral and written communication.
- Conflict Management
- Stress Management
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.