Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Tema Oil Terminal seeks to recruit a suitably qualified candidate as an Electrician.
Purpose of the Role
- Works in collaboration with the Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor to maintain /troubleshoot and solve electrical issues.
- Perform the planned Electrical /instrument maintenance, refurbishment, repair activities to deliver quality, reliable equipment back to the Unit.
- Act as maintenance support to Operations when called for to deal with prioritised needs of the terminal.
- Perform the planned PANEL and safeguarding system maintenance, refurbishment, repair.
- Perform the planned electrical distribution system maintenance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor the day-to-day maintenance activities.
- Testing, repairs, troubleshooting and maintenance of a variety of electrical & instrumentation, Electrical equipment such as pressure gauges, transmitters, transducers, actuators, controllers, transformers, motors, switch gears, relay protection systems etc.
- Undertake preventive maintenance program for equipment.
- Work in accordance with department goals as per the Company Maintenance Policy and strive towards reliability, cost-effectiveness, optimum maintenance and efficiency.
- Ensure the observance of safety and fire regulations and good housekeeping practices.
- Schedule the activities as per the maintenance plan.
- Maintenance Report shall be submitted to supervisor once work is completed.
- Report and discuss accidents, incidents, near misses, pollution or emission occurrences.
- Maintain the area in an orderly manner.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/Skills Required
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience as electrical technician.
- Knowledge in entire process of the Terminal.
- Knowledge in computer.
- Strong documentation skill like maintaining log book etc.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to perform basic math skills that will encompass, adding and subtracting fractions, word problems, percentages, mixed numbers, decimals, and basic mechanics.
- Knowledge in the use of measuring devices, like gauging tapes, thermometers, tapes measures, Knowledge of basic computer skills, excel, work Microsoft office and outlook.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- High level of attention to details
- Team player.
How To Apply
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Closing Date: 22nd November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.