Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To be part of the Agile squad and to set, prioritize, and evaluate the work of the squad in order to ensure timely and efficient delivery of product features and functionality. To be a part of the product owner chapter and contribute to product development, release and best practise documentation and implementation.
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities in alignment with the squad members
- Acts as a single point of business contact for the squad and manage the financial plan for the delivery team, providing forecasts
- Plan and prioritize product features, backlog and development for products and keep abreast with agile best practices and trends
- Assess value, develop and prioritize user stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, elaboration of user stories, the definition of done (DoD) and maintain a product backlog according to business value
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the squad always has an adequate amount of tasks in backlog, research and analyse market, users and roadmap for the product
- Analyse and report delivery risks and opportunities, engage stakeholders for communications and decision-making and approve final product release
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles with good interpersonal, communication, time management and presentation skills
- Creative thinker with a vision, sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct Market research, push data-driven decision making and apply design thinking.
- Knowledge of product and service development especially in telecoms, with the ability to continuously balance between the customer experience and commercial needs
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of the role and its capability in contributing to business value
Technical And Professional Qualifications
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field
- Strong commercial background, with three or more years of experience in marketing preferred
- Experience of coordinating multiple programmes or activities
- Experience with requirements definition and use case modelling
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Strong data science, data analytics and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of basic telecom products and services
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.