Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Internal Audit Agency seeks qualified candidates to fill the position of Audit Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Unit Head in developing work plans for the unit, in line with organizational objectives
- Undertakes primary research and submits reports for immediate manager’s review
- Collates data on specific policy issues and submits findings to the immediate manager
- Must have completed mandatory National Service.
- Validates transactions and submits findings to immediate supervisor
- Collates data as input from weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Compiles and maintains appropriate records related to the work of the unit
- Performs other related duties that may be assigned by management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a tertiary graduate of any discipline
- Must have a minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills Excellent written and oral communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications via email to
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE : 19tn November 2021.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.