Accounting Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Working Capital Manager - Atlantic Terminal Services LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Working Capital Manager is to take responsibility for the firm’s Cash Management and drive forward initiatives to reduce the firm’s lock-up cash. This will include the end to end billing process and credit control process.
An important part of the role is establishing strong working relationships with all partners through regular meetings to ensure that timely billing and debt collection focus is maintained. This will also include ensuring we get good payment terms and discounts from vendors whiles employing a just in time procurement processes for inventory and capital expenditure.
The role will also involve a 360-stakeholder engagement: Vendors, Customers, Regulatory, Internal stakeholders.
- Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business-related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Requires at least 8 to 10 years in a Finance role of direct supervisory and managerial experience.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of Working Capital Management.
- Experience with budget management and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local reporting standards is preferred.
- Requires management experience from preferably the terminal or shipping industry or the related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed and working knowledge of the Ghana Tax requirements
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- Must have a working knowledge of tax law, company policies and procedures, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
- Must have a working knowledge of budget preparation and financial applications. This includes an understanding of basic accounting, statistics, problem-solving, goal setting, and business applications.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.