Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The role is to ensure that cash amounts in an organization’s accounting ledgers reconcile with the actual bank balance. It also entails ensuring that guidelines and policies around cash processes are effective and efficient; and that such policies should help to prevent significant errors that may arise in any cash balance calculations.
The role also helps in reviewing an organization’s bank accounts, checks, and balances as against amounts in the ledger and to verify that such amounts agree with financial statement items like an asset, liability, revenue, and expense.
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business-related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Requires at least 3-5 years Treasury role experience
- Strong financial and accounting background.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively
- Excellent English skill is a must.
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- A complete grasp of financial principles and practices with sound knowledge of banking operations and financial administration of resources.
- Sound computer skills, proficiency in spreadsheet and computerized financial systems
- Proven conceptual, analytical skills and evaluative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Ability to review and submit monthly accounts/financial statements
- In-depth understanding of taxation
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.