Accounting Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region : Accounting and Reporting Manager - Atlantic Terminal Services LimitedAccounting Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To maintain and provide timely financial and management accounting information for planning and control to the appropriate levels, render service on all the financial aspects of ATSL transactions such as capital expenditure, tariff, revenue expenditure and manage the funds of ATSL.
Overall, you will demonstrate your management skills and accounting expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices, including overseeing payroll and taxes. You must be highly accurate and efficient, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, ensuring that consistent, accurate accounting services are provided
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business-related field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Requires at least 8 to 10 years in a Finance role of direct supervisory and managerial experience.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of Working Capital Management.
- Experience with budget management and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local reporting standards is preferred.
- Requires management experience from preferably the terminal or shipping industry or the related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed and working knowledge of the Ghana Tax requirements
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- Must have a working knowledge of tax law, company policies and procedures, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
- Must have a working knowledge of budget preparation and financial applications. This includes an understanding of basic accounting, statistics, problem-solving, goal setting, and business applications.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.