Jobs In Takoradi, Western Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role is responsible for managing the account payable function by providing these services in an effective and efficient manner will ensure that ATSL Costs and accounts Payables are accurate and up to date, that Creditors and cost ledger are kept in a timely and appropriate manner and those debtor payments are received within established time limits.
- Part Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Related Degree
- Requires at least 3-5 years Account Payables role experience
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of IFRS standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience with profit and cost center accounting
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively
- Excellent English skill is must.
- Good business understanding and the ability to engage in an organization and add value from finance perspective.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local reporting standards is preferred.
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- Must have extensive knowledge of terminal and port operations practices and principles.
- Must have familiarity with all aspects of the systems support for the terminal, including software applications, equipment, and work flow.
- Must have extensive knowledge of safety, health and environmental issues as they affect the workplace, including local regulations, national requirements, and governmental agency requirements
- Sound computer skills, proficiency in spreadsheet and computerized financial systems
- Proven conceptual, analytical skills and evaluative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Ability to review and submit monthly accounts/financial statements
- In-depth understanding of taxation
- Honest, Disciplined and Principled.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.