Jobs In Volta Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Typing of letters and memos for the General Manager.
- Operating copy equipment, printers and other necessary equipment.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of file and filling systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring everyone is kept current of necessary company information.
- Greeting and directing visitors and answering phone inquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
Required Skills or Experience
- Accuracy in accounting computation and data entry.
- Integrity and capable of acting responsibly and ethically.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer relationship management.
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Applicants must possess a minimum of HND in accountancy, marketing, Secretaryship and management studies or in any related field.
- Applicant must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence and confidentiality.
Not more than 30 years old.
How To Apply
Interested applicants’ CV’s and applications should be addressed to:
The General Manager
Amuga Rural Bank Limited
P. O. Box AD 34
Closing Date: 12th November 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.