Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Accounts duties will include but not limited to the following;
1. Expected to update and maintain the QuickBooks Accounting software on the following:
- Total Revenue accruing from operations for Cash Sales (mostly from “Walk-in” Customers/ Patients) and Credit Sales invoices from Credit Customers.
- Payments of all credit sales from Customers as well as to payments made to Creditors.
- All petty cash transactions as well as billed operational expenses.
- Bank Transactions and Reconciliation Statement.
- Input Saleable inventory items and non-saleable inventory Items
- Input the following transactions:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Payroll Accounting Entries
- Employee Loans and Advances
- Consultants Fees, Locum and withholding Taxes thereof
- Register and Schedule for Plant, Property & Equipment (PPE)
- Corporate Taxes and the respective Tax Credit Certificates
2. You are expected to prepare monthly and quarterly Financial Reports and daily updates for management to aid decision making.
3. You are expected to assist in Cash Counts, Banking and the payment of statutory debts, managing utilities and payment of bills.
4. Any other duties as assigned by the CEO and Management.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.