Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
We are looking for a candidate highly motivated, problem solver, with strong interpersonal abilities and with strong attention to detail, who can find creative solutions to complex problems. The “Brand Marketing Services” department is in charge of creating, selling and executing marketing campaigns for top brands willing to invest to drive visibility of their products and services to a very appealing target audience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Design and implement Glovo’s partnership strategy in order to maximize profitability.
- Align with the Global Brand Marketing Services Team on the route to market and product development needs to maximize the monetization of our app.
- Unleash Glovo’s sustainable growth and profitability by building a true long-term partnership with brands.
- Help FMCG/CPG companies boost their sales with the support of all Glovo marketing services you may provide.
- Fully understand your partners and make recommendations of marketing activities, data services, consumer insight analysis and sales boosters.
- Coordinate across internal departments to execute best in class activities.
- Analyze and report impact of activations to brands and to Glovo business.
- Build success stories which helps roll-out the partnerships strategy across categories and countries.
- Meet monthly and quarterly objectives defined by the company.
- Report quarterly results and key learnings & implications which will define the next quarter plan.
- Business Administration Studies in University level
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of Marketing/ Sales experience at a leading FMCG/CPG company
- Experience on executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Have a good understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Experience in project management
- Strong skills in office, especially in excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and verbal in English
We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.