Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is an indigenous Ghanaian social marketing organization duly registered following the laws of Ghana on February 1, 2017. We partner with the government, private sector, and civil society is to improve the health of people living in Ghana primarily through the implementation of innovative evidence-based interventions that increases access to and utilization of health products and services in a measurable and impactful way.
Our key intervention areas include; Reproductive (including family planning and HIV), Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH), communicable and non-communicable diseases, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), nutrition, and malaria. Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) and social marketing remain our unique expertise.
We utilize our deep insight and skills in SBCC and social marketing to promote positive social and behaviour change among individuals and communities using strategies that address the interests of the people we are trying to reach, the obstacles to change and the many forces that influence behaviour and choice.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We seek to recruit the following job positions below. Click on the job position to read more and apply
Responsible for the day-to-day finance operations, collecting and recording financial information, and making sure account balances are up to date to support the monitoring of budget and expenditures, audit, and the proper maintenance of account records and books in utmost confidentiality
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Enter the petty cash transaction in the financial system
- Prepare the monthly cash count
- Receive, verify and process invoices for payment and coding correctly
- Process all vendor payments including participant MOMO payment.
- Process travel advance and expense requests by staff
- Prepare and enter sales receipts in the financial system
- Scan all documents for attachment in the financial system
- Maintain control over the project filing systems to ensure complete and organized accounting files
To lead on providing professional level accounting duties involved in the preparation, maintenance, analyses, verification, and reconciliation of financial transactions, statements, records, and reports and maintains the accuracy of TFHO’s ledgers and financial systems; assists in the preparation of assigned budgets, annual audit, and year-end closing reports.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Review and provide support for all financial aspects of contract execution of Community Based Organizations (CBO’s)
- Verify accuracy and compliance of expenses and expense reporting by CBO’s
- Reconcile inventory balances of all sites in QBE monthly and perform all inventory adjustments as required.
- Review receivable balances weekly and follow up on overdue customers to fulfill their credit obligation as per contractual terms
- Review and process staff advance liquidation in the financial system
- Perform bank reconciliation of all account
- Prepare monthly financial certification package including all supporting schedules and the trial balance.
The Administrative Assistant provides full administrative support to the HR and Admin Manager in the delivery of HR and Administration services to TFHO.
- Provides administrative support to TFHO to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Manage the front desk of the Organization.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Assist to coordinate special events and office meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, transportation, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensure the provision of logistics and administrative support to all programmes.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed,
- Handle all administrative and personnel duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Assist in the management of TFHO’s asset register and keep it up to date.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.