Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Administrative Assistant - Total Family Health OrganisationAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is an indigenous Ghanaian social marketing organization duly registered in accordance with the laws of Ghana on February 1, 2017. We partner with government, private sector, and civil society is to improve the health of people living in Ghana primarily through implementation of innovative evidence-based interventions that increases access to and utilization of health products and services in a measurable and impactful way.
Our key intervention areas include: Reproductive (including family planning and HIV), Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health (RMNCH), communicable and non-communicable diseases, Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH), nutrition, and malaria. Social and Behavioral Change Communication (SBCC) and social marketing remains our unique expertise.
We utilize our deep insight and skills in SBCC and social marketing to promote positive social and behavior change among individuals and communities using strategies that address the interests of the people we are trying to reach, the obstacles to change and the many forces that influence behavior and choice.
Our Mission is to be a truly Ghanaian organisation that works to improve the health of people primarily through the social marketing of health products and services as well as health communications in a measurable and impactful way
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Administrative Assistant provides full administrative support to the HR and Admin Manager in the delivery of HR and Administration services to TFHO.
- Provides administrative support to TFHO to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Manage the front desk of the Organization.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and support visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Assist to coordinate special events and office meetings.
- Makes travel arrangements for staff such as booking flights, transportation, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Ensure the provision of logistics and administrative support to all programmes.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level anticipating needed supplies, placing, and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed,
- Handle all administrative and personnel duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Assist in the management of TFHO’s asset register and keep it up to date.
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging necessary repairs.
- Manage procurement of all office supplies of stationery and other supplies and anticipate needed supply in line with proper TFHO procurement processes.
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Carry out administrative duties for other departmental managers and supervisors.
- Coordinate transportation with project staff and drivers
- Maintain good communication line and relationships with all TFHO service providers.
Any other official responsibilities as may be assigned to you.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Qualification and Experience
- HND, Professional Certificate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of hands-on experience in an administrative role
- Experience managing a professional office
- Experience in both NGO or donor funded setting and private office setting will be a plus.
- Knowledge of contemporary trends in administrative tasks
- Working knowledge of TFHO policies, procedures, and practices
- Communication – Ability to effectively communicate with other staff members and act as a representative of TFHO to the public.
- Organization & Time Management – Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver results
- Attention to Detail — role requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing tasks.
- Multitasking: Ability to manage many assigned tasks and deliver results.
- Analytical and Problem Solving – role requires analysing information and taking actions that reduce risks and costs and drives employee value.
- Microsoft 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Planner, PowerPoint, Teams, OneDrive & SharePoint)
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationships – role requires building and maintaining healthy relationships across all levels.
- Customer Service - role requires being able to quickly adjust to the personality of guests and clients.
- Information Gathering & Monitoring – role requires data collection to make informed decisions.
- Adaptability – ability to anticipate and respond swiftly to changing dynamics within the office setting.
- Ability to live TFHO values of:
- Shared Vision.
- Consumer and Customer Focused – both internal and external.
- Local but International in Character.
- Results and a strong focus on measurement.
- Speed and efficiency, with a predisposition to action and an aversion to bureaucracy
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must exhibit a high sense of professionalism and confidentiality
- Must be a proactive and results-oriented person
- Must be self-driven and be able to work under little or no supervision at all
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.