Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City – Accra is the only five-star luxury hotel offering state-of-the-art meeting facilities and services in the city. Conveniently located in the downtown area and close to the State House, the Accra International Conference Centre, and the National Theatre.
The property has 269 luxury rooms (largest room size in Accra), 24 suites, a variety of F&B offerings as well as large conference facilities, and the largest SPA in West Africa, a perfect mix of categories to meet the needs of both corporate and conference visitors to the country
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all banking postings within the hotel together with a personal assistant role to the Financial Controller.
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving professionally and harmoniously and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for scheduling meetings for the Controller.
- Responsible for getting all documents from other departments sign at specific set times of the day.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the Controller
- Manage assigned phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Support accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever required
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the business's needs and the hotel.
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- 1-3 years in general accounting experience
- Excellent oral and written skills (as applicable)
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential, and ethical approach at all times
- Works in a safe, prudent, and organized manner
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service. We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.