Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- Summarising arguments or evidence in proceedings and assessing legal issues in the light of the applicable laws;
- Conducting detailed research on particular topics.
- Preparing pre-hearing memoranda and opinions as well as identifying key issues in matters the Line Manager is scheduled to hear,
- Assisting the Line Manager in court; Taking detailed notes of oral arguments during hearings;
- Assisting the Line Manager in related work such as committees and organizational work;
- Citing and fact-checking drafts of documents; and
- Administering court papers and Case Management
- LLB/BA and Qualifying Certificate in Law.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be on the Roll of Lawyers and a member of the Ghana Bar Association in good standing.
- A high moral character with Proven IntegrityOther advantage: Corporate Secretarial experience.
- Should be highly proficient in the use of ICT tools.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should apply and attach their CVS, relevant certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
CLOSING DATE: 17th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.