Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Business Services is at the heart of the Group. We provide Supply Chain, Financial, HR, and Digital & Social Media services to enable Nestlé to engage with millions of consumers worldwide
Reporting to the Integrated Marketing Services Lead , you will be responsible for monitoring digital and social media channels, collecting, structuring, and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, consumer engagement, social insights.
A day in the life of…
- You will ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool.
- You will gather business requirements and feedback, analyze them and transform into actionable brief to ensure accurate and timely delivery of reports and ad-hoc requests.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- You will perform independently ad-hoc analysis/ research as required by the business to deliver clear, concise and actionable insights and findings to relevant stakeholders. Present findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be actively engaged in crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management.
- You will be monitoring owned social media channels and engaging with consumers using appropriate tone-of-voice depending on the channel. keeping track of trending conversations in our community and across our competitors to provide actionable insights to partners that will improve messaging and content creation.
- You will be expected to share knowledge and experience with team members, conduct functional trainings for teams or partners when requested.
- You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvements, implement best practices in collaboration with other team members and partners.
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration Communications, Journalism, Media Studies, Psychology, or related fields).
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 6-12 months of experience working in Digital and Social Media fields.
What Will Make You Successful
To excel in this environment, you need to know how social media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube), have hands-on experience with social media listening tools (Social Studio, Socialbakers, Sprinklr, TalkWalker, Google Analytics or similar).
Be able to work with large volumes of data, create and communicate findings by analyzing data from variety of sources, both quantitative and qualitative.
Have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge (pivot tables, dashboards creation) and be a proficient user of MS Word, PowerPoint , with solid data analysis and problem-solving skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Other essentials include:
- Proficiency in French or Portuguese
Nestlé is an equal opportunity /inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.