Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
ActionAid Ghana (AAG), an Affiliate of ActionAid is looking to employ an experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the position of a Country Director.
The Country Director (CD) provides vision, leadership, management, and effective high-level national representation for ActionAid Ghana in line with established policies, principles, and operating practices of ActionAid International.
The CD role requires broad organizational experience, thus enabling the post-holder to manage large teams, as well as deep knowledge across a professional discipline in development that enables the post-holder to make significant improvements to policies and processes that lead to long-term success of ActionAid Ghana.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
Academic Qualification & Experience:
The candidate must hold a post graduate degree in social sciences, development studies or a development related field and at least 10 years proven track record with a minimum of 5 years in a top management position in development work or poverty alleviation programmes with proven initiative, flexibility, and enthusiasm in managing complex activities in a changing environment.Demonstrated top management expertise, including proven ability to develop the capacities of multi-disciplinary professional teams undertaking comprehensive poverty alleviation strategies.
- Proven experience in managing complex financial control and management systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic and long-term planning and the ability to ensure that operational plans and activities meet targets and appropriately reflect longer term perspectives.
- Proven experience of working and negotiating with Government officials and/or donors at all levels.
- Sound and up to date knowledge of development concepts, methodologies and techniques including demonstrated expertise in at
- least one specialist development field.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.Proficiency in English and fluency of local languages is an advantage to the role.Strong
- leadership and management skills.
- Strong analytical/problem solving, and crisis, conflict, and risk management skills.
- Fundraising skills with proven track record in contract management from bilateral and multilateral donors.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Apply today by sending your CV to:
Closing Date: 12th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.