Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The successful Lawyer will assist with managing a general legal practice and litigation assignments and will generally be responsible for:
- Conferencing with clients to ascertain the details of each case/assignment.
- Conducting research using legislation, case law, other legal texts, and online resources.
- Reviewing and evaluating legal documents.
- Drafting legal documents, including reports, contracts, opinions, and court processes.
- Representing clients at meetings, trials, and other proceedings as may be required.
- Submitting timely reports and updates about salient developments in each case.
- Ensuring that information and data obtained during interactions with clients remain confidential.
- Keeping abreast with changes to legislation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven experience as a lawyer and/or willingness to learn.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with legislation and case law, including recent changes.
- Good IT skills and competencies.
- Ability to work for long hours and with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel frequently and at short notice.
- Good team player.
- Excellent professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a law firm environment.
- Accredited LLB degree & Licensed to practice law in Ghana.
- Good writing skills.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their resume, along with an expression of interest to
CLOSING DATE: On or before the 5th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.