Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Communications Specialist will help by managing all internal and external communication of the company, and represent the company to the outside world. He / She will draft media statements, answer media inquiries, compile publications, plan events and press conferences.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach.
- Engage the chiefs and people of the area of business operations
- Research and write press releases and content for the company website.
- Acquire and maintain a detailed knowledge of the company’s policies, principles, and strategies, and keep up-to-date with relevant developments.
- Arrange and coordinate press conferences, and plan events.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with external role-players.
- Adhere to the company’s style guide, ensuring that we produce a high-quality and error-free copy.
- Work with key internal role-players to brainstorm content ideas, in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives.
- Support and evaluate results of communication campaigns with the team.
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field (essential).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in communications strategy development (essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
How To Apply
Send CV to:
Closing Date: 30th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.