Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Have you always dreamt of being a part of an innovative digital media company? We are glad to announce that the position of Media Sales Manager at YEN is currently open.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating cold leads.
- Nurturing warm leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting YEN’s products.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices, and availability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic and analytical mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Existing relationships with the top businesses in Ghana.
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive salary + bonuses based on your achievements
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide
- Communication with the most influential people in the media industry on a daily basis
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.