Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sabre Education is one of the leading early childhood education organisations working in close partnership with the Government of Ghana to deliver Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4.2 on universal access to quality pre-primary education.
Through sixteen years of working with schools, communities and the Ghana Education Service, Sabre has developed innovative solutions to tackle the twin issues of access and quality in kindergarten education.
Sabre’s approach is holistic and considers all aspects of the kindergarten education eco-system, covering child-centred and play-based pedagogy, training in positive behaviour management, improved learning environments, individualised assessment, coaching and mentoring for teachers, supportive supervision, and parental engagement.
Sabre’s multi-award-winning Brighter Futures Programme, delivered through Building Playful Schools and providing Transformational Teacher Training (TTT), has been tested, independently evaluated and replicated at a district and regional scale.
Sabre has exciting and ambitious expansion plans, which will see the organisation scale the impact of our direct implementation activity, whilst leveraging our technical expertise in partnership with others to create system-level change in Ghana and beyond.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
REPORTING TO: Director of Finance & Administration
This is a moment of exciting growth and opportunity at Sabre. The role of the Administration & IT Support Officer provides will provide administrative and procurement support and be responsible for the coordination, maintenance and repair of IT systems.
The post holder will work alongside members of the Finance and Administration team to ensure a rounded approach to Sabre’s procurement and IT strategy.
- Manage and maintain oversight of organisational equipment and facilities (vehicles, office machines, buildings).
- Ensure all company-related agreements & documents (vehicle insurances, fire permits, generator set, etc.) are up to date and initiate renewals where necessary.
- Oversee cleaning, security, plumbing, electrical and maintenance contractors and vendors.
- Oversee vehicle booking system, transport arrangements, accommodation and flights for staff.
- Schedule meetings and book conference rooms
- Maintain an efficient front desk system
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential office documents
- Schedule inhouse and external events where applicable
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Search out potential vendors and suppliers
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Coordinate with staff to ensure proper storage of inventory
- Carry out all procurement for the Ghana office in line with the Procurement Policy and recommend any relevant changes as and when necessary
- Assist with the implementation of a vibrant IT policy framework for the organisation
- Ensure smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches and internet
- Oversee the diagnose and repair of faults on computer equipment.
- Oversee the installation and configuration of hardware and software
- Support the roll-out of new applications.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to staff on IT problems and refer difficulties to DFA where necessary
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Sound judgement that places the interest of Sabre first
- Efficient use of company resources
- Sound application of financial principles
- Accurate delivery of set targets
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Business Administration/Bachelor of Management Studies or related field with working knowledge in procurement and tech/help desk support
- A minimum of three(3) years’ relevant work experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Efficient & Reliable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Focused and confident
- Problem solving attitude
- Good knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office suite and Google suite
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Solid analytical skills, with the ability to create financial reports and conduct cost analyses
- Strong organisation and Negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and their CV to
Closing Date: 10th November 2021
Females are encouraged to apply
About Sabre Education
Sabre Education is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where individual differences and contributions are truly recognised and valued.
We offer a range of inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement opportunities and other methods to support staff from different backgrounds.
Sabre is an equal opportunity employer.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.