Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is seeking a candidate with a passion for teaching and a strong background in technology and/or entrepreneurship for a one-year assignment teaching and mentoring talented African entrepreneurs in full stack application development.
- Design, develop and execute the curriculum and lesson plans on full stack development.
- Grade and evaluate technical deliverables.
- Mentor individuals and project teams.
- Lead projects within the curriculum.
Skills & Requirements
- Capable of and able to teach the development of front end website architecture and design of user interactions on web pages.
- Experience in developing back end website applications and in creating servers and databases (SQL, noSQL) for functionality.
- Knowledge of systems architecture, DevOPs and cloud infrastructure design and deployment (AWS, Azure etc.).
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Experience in cross-platform optimization for mobile phones. Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Adept in being able to teach the Design and development of APIs.
- Skilful in the current trends in web applications and programming languages.
- Competent in design thinking and the use of ‘user centered design’ methods in product development.
- Proficient in managing software projects and teams using project management tools. Understand Agile principles and be experienced in using them to manage projects.
- Ability to adopt new tools and frameworks quickly in order to help teams to use them.
- Adept in public speaking, teaching, and mentorship in software engineering or related subjects.
- Skillful with entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship and must have built successful products.
- Experienced in working in multicultural and diverse teams and familiar with the challenges/opportunities in African countries.
- Have a passion for excellence, creativity, innovation, teaching and learning
- An excellent facilitator and speaker
- Team player, effective in a collaborative work environment
- A Coach, able to bring out the best in others
- A learning mindset
- A problem solver and solution-oriented
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.