Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
GrowthAid is a not-for-profit non-governmental organization limited by guarantee.
Our vision is of a world where everyone has adequate access to safe water and sanitation and where no one dies from preventable diseases.
GrowthAid works in collaboration with like-minded organizations to reach poor and marginalized people with safe water, improved sanitation, and hygiene services.
We hold our values of accountability, integrity, transparency, and respect dearly and demonstrate these in what we do and how we work.
General Role Summary
The HR and Administration Officer will work closely with the HR Advisor to provide people and team management support to Line Managers and SMT.
The position holder shall, in collaboration with the HR Advisor, ensure the proper conduct of all HR processes including recruitment, reward, retention, and release in the Country Programme.
She/He shall be responsible for the proper running of offices, ensuring that they are safe and comfortable spaces to work in.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Provide administrative support to the HR Advisor
- In close collaboration with Line Managers, provide recruitment support by preparing job
descriptions, job adverts and managing the hiring processes
- Support the HR Advisor to implement policies that motivate and retain staff
- Ensure staff documentations are up to date, properly filed and protected.
- In collaboration with Line Managers and the HR Advisor, prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs as well as organizing staff training sessions and engagement activities
- Ensure safety, health and welfare of staff in the office and on the field
- Support the HR Advisor to create and maintain a congenial working environment for staff
- Assist in staff performance management processes and attendance
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the HR Advisor or the Executive Director.
As part of our commitment to organisational learning and in support of our understanding that organisational learning is more effective, efficient, and relevant to the communities they serve, we expect all team members to commit 5% of their time learning activities that benefit GrowthAid as well as themselves.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or a related field
Knowledge, Abilities, and Skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the labor law
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, negotiation and oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to provide high-level customer service required
- Must be an outstanding team player, collaborator, and able to effectively network amongst all levels
- Possess high sense of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity
How To Apply
Application letters and other supporting documents should be submitted to:
Closing Date: October 31, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.