Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Management Accounting Manager is responsible for the provision of expert knowledge to deliver the management accounting activities and the accurate and timely processing of all financial transactions, ensuring the process controls are effectively maintained and monitored.
The Management Accounting Manager focuses upon the supervision of a team, who process, record, classify, consolidate and interpret Vodafone financials, and who coordinate and manage Vodafone's financial reporting requirements, including the production of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
Typically reports to the Senior Management Accounting Manager.
- Bi-weekly Distributor exposure report
- Monthly Distributor cash collections forecast
- Daily total business collections report
- Customer account statements
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation reports
- Bad debt assessment packs
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Aging Reports
- Commission computation & pay-out reports
- Financial reports for Foundation
- Budget variance analysis
- Post/Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or comparable education
- Qualified CA/ACCA Accountant or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years work experience with at least 3 years in an accounting or a similar financial managerial role
- Computer literate, strong in Excel,Word, and Powerpoint
- Good communicator, both oral and written
- Ability to multitask
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.