Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s overall Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) function is responsible for the management of the agreement. and decision-making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating financial information. FP&A team members are aligned to departments/programs and provide support to PATH leaders in financial planning and decision making.
The FP&A team is seeking a Project Administrator to directly support more senior FP&A teams. The position will be based in Ghana and will report to the Africa Finance and Planning Director.
- Provide project administrative support of the institutional agreement process. Partner closely with legal, human resources, procurement, IT, and other shared services departments in the execution of consultant, professional, and other contractual agreements.
- Develop and oversee the execution of contractual agreements. Includes data entry, liaising with external vendors to obtain information and documents, communicating with internal PATH staff, and maintaining detailed and accurate tracking sheets and logs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Process transaction approvals in a timely manner. Includes auditing transactions for accuracy and completeness and communicating with internal PATH staff.
- Provide analytical support to FP&A team members. Includes developing and maintaining financial models and analytical tools, using Excel or other software packages.
- Provide support to division leaders in the management of internal funding allocations, such as bids and proposals.
- Provide input on agreement provisions, assist with the development of contractual scopes and payment schedules and/or payment terms.
- Maintain monitoring systems to ensure timely receipt of deliverables, adherence to terms of agreements, and timely payments to contractors.
- Prepare reports and analyses to support team management and strategy.
- Troubleshoot and resolve department financial and administrative issues in a highly matrixed and complex environment.
- Support the FP&A team with Unit4 Business World (Agresso) budget upload, extraction, and data processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or relevant field from an accredited college or university.
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in the non-profit sector is highly desirable particularly having knowledge of US Government rules, regulations, and cost principles related to non-profit funding.
- Salesforce experience desirable.
- Unit4 Business World (Agresso) experience desirable.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that include a proactive approach to solving problems and identifying opportunities for improved efficiency.
- Strong organizational skills, detailed & solution-oriented, superb follow-through, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and administer contractual agreements of multiple projects or programs concurrently.
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and systems into thoughtful, well-organized reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with diverse departments, collaborators, and field staff.
- Financial management, budgeting, and forecasting skills are preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Outlook, and Access.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.