Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Sweden Ghana Medical Centre is the first and leading private cancer care center of excellence in West Africa. As part of the vision of our new shareholders, SGMC is pursuing an expansion drive into other areas of treatment to serve the health needs of our cherished clients. Due to this SGMC seeks to employ to fill the following upcoming positions:
Our Brand Promise
SGMC has a bold vision: we want to be the leading innovator in our field, with skilled employees who are motivated to deliver the best patient outcomes for our clients. We want to contribute to patient treatment and research as we strive to give them the most effective therapies. Ultimately, we want to build a healthy company with a business model that works in Africa, and with best practices that help us grow our prominent role in specialist health facilities in West Africa.
As an employee of SGMC, you will be expected to act according to our vision as a Center of Excellence and contribute to a professional and pleasant atmosphere both between colleagues and inpatient relations. Moreover, you will be required to work in accordance with the codes and relevant guidelines of your professional licensing body.
Title: CONSULTANT GYNAECOLOGIST (LOCUM):
Reports to: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Perform a variety of invasive gynecological procedures
- Diagnose patients and propose treatment procedures
- Order diagnostic tests for patients prior to surgery
- Explain procedures in layman’s terms to patients and family members before and after procedures
- Accurate charting of patients under your care
Qualification Required & Experience
- A Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in General Surgery.
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- A valid Ghana Medical and Dental Council certification to practice urology.
- The ability to keep updated on the latest medical technologies.
- The flexibility to work irregular hours and remain on an emergency call.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the oncology field
- Good teamwork, leadership, and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Remuneration: Above-market average
Contract Type: Permanent and Locum Basis
Hours: Mondays-Fridays 8:00 am-5:00 pm (Occasional Weekend/extra working hours may be required)
How To Apply
All interested applicants should please email their CVs and applications to:
Closing Date: 19th November 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.