Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Servaco PPS Ltd. (formerly Process & Plant Sales) was founded in 1998 and has grown steadily to become a leading supplier of industrial consumables and services to the Mining, Quarry, Construction, Industrial, Oil, Gas, Marine, Power, Water and Telecoms sectors in Africa.
Reporting: To The Zonal Sales Manager
The Sales Engineer's job involves developing "account-gaining" strategies and providing product sales support. The Sales Engineer researches, understands the customer needs, and determines the overall business and technical sale solution.
This individual will be part of the internal technical resource to set up and deliver demonstrations and presentations for the core PPS products.
The main duty is to understand the customer needs and combine them with all product offers to determine solutions that will provide value to the potential customer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Conceptualize and communicate how the company's products and services affect opportunities within potential markets
- Perform customer needs assessments and solution finding sessions
- Define the optimal product mix to address requirements of prospect business
- Interface with customers and provide responses for product and technical requests
- Participate at conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by Sales Management
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits
- Associate or build relationships with user groups, industry groups, etc.
- Prepare and present demonstrations of all core product offerings
- Prospect for customers and close sales
Required Skills or Experience
A Degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering
Prior Technical Sales experience (at least 3 years)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Valid Driving License. Good driving experience for long distances.
A successful Applicant will reside and work in Tema (moveable though)
Skills and Specifications
Proven success in selling solutions to both technical and business buyers
Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations
Able to prioritize work in multi-tasking environment
Able to meet deadlines and follow up on commitments
Strong selling and sales aptitude
Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
Knowledge of the market, (particularly the mining sector) industry research and customer feedback trends
Customer focused and paying attention to detail
Willingness and ability to travel when necessary
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.