Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The U. S. Embassy is seeking eligible applicants for the position of Chauffeur. The work schedule for this position is Full Time 40 hours per week.
- Under the supervision of the DCM’s Office Management Specialist, the incumbent is responsible for the operation of Front Office vehicles, to transport the DCM, Ambassador or Charge’. Jobholder ensures vehicle performs efficiently to provide services to front office as well as VIP visitors.
- Keeps assigned vehicle clean and serviceable condition and performs minor preventive maintenance.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as a chauffeur in a large organization or in an executive office is required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Good knowledge of the city and alternate routes to Ghana’s government ministries and agencies and all diplomatic and international organizations.
- Must have full knowledge of Department of State regulations regarding the operation of a motor vehicle.
- Possess thorough knowledge of the traffic laws, and the streets of Accra. General knowledge about the road systems in Ghana is required.
- Good working knowledge of English (Spoken/reading/written) is required.
- Must have the ability to speak at least one Ghanaian local language. (Language proficiency will be tested).
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.