Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide technical function associated with the delivery of pharmaceutical care in accordance with the level of expertise, standards for pharmaceutical care, and standard operating procedure(SOPs) and Guidelines and to take temporary charge of pharmaceutical services in the absence of the pharmacist.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out assigned technical activities as defined for the section or unit within which the post-holder is working, in accordance with agreed standards and politics.
- Assist the pharmacist in preparing patients' prescriptions for in-patient and out-patient services.
- Pre-package and compound and pharmaceutical supplies as required to maintain stock levels.
- Ensure extemporaneous preparations are prepared to standard.
- Assist in the delivery of all aspects of storage, record keeping, stock control, and rotation n the ward and pharmacy units.
- Perform and document the inspections of areas where medication is dispensed, stored, and administer: identify and retrieve outdated drugs and supplies and register entries of dangerous medicines in line with the hospital policy.
- Ensures that auditors and monitoring staff have rechecked medicines or items received.
- Ensure that value books are prepared for payment to be affected and thus, the distributing of received medicines is done properly.
- Take temporary charge of pharmaceutical services in the absence of the pharmacist/senior pharmacy technician in which case the job holder must limit him/herself to the level of expertise only.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To assist in the efficient and accurate compilation of statistics and work-related data in accordance with the agreed policy.
- To assist in the provision of health insurance services to policyholders and to ensure reimbursement to the hospital.
- To dispense medicines and counsel appropriately for both in-patients and out-patients
Required Skills or Experience
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
- HND in Dispensing Technology or its equivalent(Dispensing Technician Part III) plus one(1) year National Services at a recognized health facility.
Skills and Personal Attribute
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and a methodological approach to work.
- Ability to take initiative and influence others positively.
How To Apply
Interested persons are to submit their applications with detailed CVs, names of three referees (who will be willing to provide confidential report on them), and not more the two pages Vision Statement for the position to
Applicants should reach the address below no later than October 27, 2021
The Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
P. O. Box 1934
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.