Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To organize the daily operations of the KATH Guest House.
- To coordinate policy planning, monitoring, and evaluation of effective hospitality services at the KATH Guest House.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the overall supervising and coordination of catering services.
- Provide expert advice on issues relating to catering and hospitality services.
- Ensure that appropriate hospitality services are designed and delivered to achieve the highest standard.
- Lead in the preparation of strategic plan and development of standard guidelines for hospitality services.
- Recommend changes in policies and procedures for a more efficient and economical operation of the gues house.
- Mobilize resources for capacity building in the area of practice, management, and development of hospitality services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent and at least one(1) year National Services at a recognized institution.
Skills and Personal Attribute
- Effective communications.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Demonstrated human relation skills.
- Ability to manage under pressure.
- Organizational and leadership skills.
- Supervisory skills.
- Analytical skills
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.