Jobs In Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To provide advice on the cost as well as the best procurement processes that give value for money for the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital infrastructure development
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical advice on:
- Prices quoted by Consultants vis-a-vis the open market prices for consideration of the Management
- Contract documents prior to signing by the hospital to ensure that they address the contractual requirement of the service
- All interim applications for payment from contractors and consultants before making recommendations to the Head of the Unit for payment
- Progress of all ongoing projects through reports on action required to be taken
- All variation orders and their cost implications before seeking approval from management
- Capital Investment Budget of the hospital
- Budgeting and budgetary cost control of projects
- Assist in the development and review of Policies, Procedures and Manuals for civil works procurement in the hospital
- Assist in ensuring that procurement processes for projects are in compliance with National Procurement Law and Guidelines
- Assist in the collection and collation of market prices for making estimates for any proposed project and for building up unit rates for the purposes of determining prices and unit cost
- Participate in the vetting and preparation of Tender Evaluation reports for approval by management
- Assist in the preparation of procurement plans for the Capital Investment of the hospital
- Perform other official duties that may be assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc in Building Technology or Equivalent and at least ONE (1) National Service or Internship in a recognized health institution
- Member of a relevant professional body and postgraduate qualification is desirable
Skills and Personal Attributes
- General knowledge of MOH/KATH civil works procurement and contract administration
- General knowledge in a capital project, planning, and management
- Computer skills in word and data processing
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
How To Apply
Interested persons are to submit their applications with detailed CVs, names of three referees (who will be willing to provide confidential report on them), and not more the two pages Vision Statement for the position to
Applicants should reach the address below no later than October 27, 2021
The Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
P. O. Box 1934
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.