Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The primary function of this role is carrying out the day-to-day transportation duties including pick up and drop off duties as may be assigned.
- The role will require working long hours as and when there is the need
- Ensure the company cars are kept clean at all times by washing both inside and outside
- Carry out routine checks on all vehicles for any electrical or mechanical faults and report any faults needing attention immediately.
- Check tyre pressure, fuel, oil and water levels.
- Drive the CEO and run errands for the CEO
- Carry out weekly routine checks on the electricity meter and fuel level in the generator to ensure that there is enough diesel and electricity credit.
- Ensure the Practice has adequate water supplies in the water tank.
- Opening the Practice doors in the morning
- Assist housekeepers with tidying up the Practice and its surroundings and the parking lot.
- Routine check of all Practice facilities – electrical fittings, air conditioners, floors, plumbering and security.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Take part in marketing events (including school screens) as required
- Preparing deposit slips and banking company Cash and cheques.
- Assists the Admin. Assistant with all maintenance issues in the Practice in the maintenance book and ensure that repairs are done by the appropriate vendors and report every Friday to the Practice Manager.
- Assist with stock control helping to check and tally stock at the warehouse.
- Purchasing of office supplies, drinking water for patients and staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE and/or a Diploma from a recognized Institution.
- Drivers License B and above
Technical & Personal Competence:
- Good organizational skills: Friendly, approachable and outgoing team player
- Diligent, honest and hardworking
- Motivated and keen to develop and advance their career
- Very well-presented
- Great positive attitude
- Excellent written and spoken English and oral communication skills
- Experienced in word processing software, spreadsheets (Word and Excel) and other office applications.
- Attention to detail
- Respect patient’s confidentiality and dignity
- Excellent people management skills
- Understanding of excellent customer Service
Location: Airport Hills, Accra
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 29 October, 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.