Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
AngloGold ASHANTI (IDUAPRIEM) LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Western Region of Ghana and has a workforce of over 1400, including contractors.
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic, and performance-driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Position: Executive Driver
Contract Type/Duration: Permanent
Number of Position(s): One (1)
The Corporate Department seeks to engage the services of a competent and self-motivated employee as an Executive Driver to the Managing Director of the company
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To facilitate the movement of the Managing Director to and from the mine site
- Arrange for regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle
- Ensure timely renewal of Managing Directors vehicle’s roadworthiness certificates at the Drivers’ Vehicle and Licensing Authority’s (DVLA) offices.
- Carry out daily vehicle maintenance checks and report any deficiency to the Engineering Department.
- Maintain and update vehicle logbooks and ensure to keep it safe
- Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as and when necessary to avoid delays.
- To perform all legitimate duties assigned by the company as and when required
- GCE ‘O’ Level, SSCE, WASSCE or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 10 years driving experience in the mining industry or similar environment
- Must be a holder of a valid national driving license of the category ‘D’ and above.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of safe driving techniques, how to recognize hazards and avoid collision
- Willing to work for long hours and carry out multiple tasks
- Strong ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures and value
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during assignments.
- Be alert and aware of his surroundings
- Maintain a good physical shape, mental alertness, and a clean professional image
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of remembering details
- Have defensive driving skills, good judgment, and foresight
- Experience in driving with public security agencies is an added advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.