Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking to hire a Marketing Manager to help manage its operations in Ghana.
The successful applicant will be responsible for supervising the marketing department to ensure brand standards are adhered to. He /She will develop and protect the brand in Ghana.
- Develop marketing strategies.
- Manage projects, campaigns and activities to achieve the overall goal of maximizing company profit.
- Ability to manage everything from Developing Marketing Materials using Market Research and Competitive Intelligence to Project management.
- Planning campaigns to ensure the brand has an edge in the market.
- Designing with his or her team complying with brand standard artwork as per brand standard library.
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Bring strategic ideas to the table and innovate with team members on approaches to improving customer experience, conversion & retention rates
- Development and implementation of the Company’s marketing calendar including developing media plans while monitoring competition.
- Support new business pursuits, understanding the opportunity, establishing activities & outputs, estimating hours.
- Deploy web, social media, email, collateral, merchandise, and other communications effectively with a corporate support team.
- Plan and execute marketing events in coordination with restaurants.
- Collect and analyze data to improve marketing programs.
- Must be able to demonstrate growth in sales as a result of marketing efforts and execute store level Local Store Marketing (LSM) initiatives.
- Ownership of the local brand responsibility.
- Own and manage all Social media including Google my Business.
- Manage and have a sound understanding and experience in creating artwork.
- Assists and/ or completes additional tasks as assigned.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
Minimum First Degree in Marketing, MBA in Marketing or any other related field.
Membership of CIMG is an advantage.
Minimum of 5 years of working experience in brand management.
Manager level in an International or local large FMCG, retail or QSR brand is an advantage.
Opening experience will be an added advantage.
Excellent communication and good interpersonal skills
Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
Ability to complete tasks timeline.
Ability to understand creative artwork.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.