Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To utilize x-rays and other forms of energy for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertake a range of radiological services as requested by Physicians.
- Assist in evaluating clinical history and examination request
- Prepare film for reporting and file diagnostic report and request forms
- Process film (develop, rinse, fix, wash, and dry films)
- Take radiograph (Calculate exposure factors, position patients, instruct patients, and expose films).
- Assist in ensuring that information systems used within the radiology Unit are kept updated as required. e.g. records of services rendered.
- Assist in quality assurance procedures
- Perform any other official duty that may be assigned
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
One (1) year minimum experience
Good written and verbal skills
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to demonstrate and participate in effective team
Ability to initiate and maintain clear, concise documentation
NB: TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.