Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
COMPLETIONS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR (Contract/Rotational) - Preference is for a Ghanaian National
- Responsible for completion and DST operational improvement in Ghana Deepwater Assets
- Ensures EHS requirements are integral to all aspects of completion, well testing and well intervention activities
- Contribute to delivering operational EHS performance
- Lead by example during rig visits and foster a solid EHS culture
- Ensures that all completion activities comply with company standards and governmental regulations
- Provides completions input to team and well engineering delivery objectives as necessary
- Responsible for the specification of completion, well testing and well intervention related equipment and services in accordance with company procedures
- Ensures that all work within the area of responsibility is adequately documented and lessons learned are closed out for the benefit of future operations worldwide
- Ensure well material and service providers comply with specified quality assurance requirements
- Build effective relationships and interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders and service companies
- Assist in the management of the service contracts and contractor performance process
- Provide on-time good engineering services which represent best industry practice
- Responsible for the provision of all management reporting requirements
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought-after resources, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.