Jobs In Ghana 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Wellsite Geologist (Rotational/Contract) Offshore Ghana, Preference is for a Ghanaian National
- Onshore good experience is highly preferred.
- Relevant pore pressure experience required.
- Experience in Africa is a preference.
- Deepwater offshore experience required.
- Very experienced at shows identification-description, gas analysis, formation top picking, lithology, preparation, use of GEO and/or Gravitas, picking casing points, assisting in geo-mechanically assessments.
- Expert at monitoring operations - mud logging, wireline logging, sampling, logistics, reporting to
- Ops Geologist and concise communication updates, liaison with drilling, operational day-to-day updates.
- Making sure operational delivery is consistent with government regulations (and partner expectations).
- Interface with logging, mud logging, and wireline witness and wellsite geology contractors.
- Liaise with operations geologists and drilling team for morning, afternoon, and ad hoc updates
- Coordinate mud logging crew team.
- Available 24 hours a day if operational requirements dictate (logging-coring-ops issues).
- Prepare daily geological reports.
- Helping coordinate wireline logging where required.
- Attending morning update call with Operations Geology.
- Coordinate contract wash-up meetings on wireline logging, LWD logging, and mud logging.
- Ensuring G&G operational requirements are met at Wellsite.
- May be required to show around nationals and/or the regulator on the rig site -demonstrating good wellsite geology practices.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought-after resources, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.