Jobs In Tema 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Effective Liquidity and foreign exchange operations management are critical to ensure the safeguard of Unilever’s financial assets and reduction in finance cost.
This role is involved in the Treasury operations for Unilever Ghana and the role is to oversee the day-to-day Treasury and commodity hedging operations and be the lead for upcoming Treasury projects.
The role will focus on managing the Liquidity and Foreign exchange requirements for the business in addition to running the back-office operations.
Reduction of finance cost and exchange rate exposure is key in ensuring a profitable business and this role will be performed by the treasury manager.
- Lead and work with Regional / Global Treasury to ensure adequate facilities are available to meet existing and future business funds requirements
- Develop and maintain an effective operational network with key Banks/Financial Institutions to ensure smooth operations and harness opportunities
- Responsible for administering role for Bank related systems
- Co-ordinate and ensure documentation is in place to transact with Banks (facilities letter, documentation, director’s resolution, etc)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure accurate and timely internal reporting for both statutory and internal reporting of the Treasury function. These include:
- Managing CapGemini (offshore Accounts team) for Treasury outsourced activities.
- Reviewing journals on Interest charges, bank charges, Unilever Finance International (UFI) sweep and fund transactions, Loans, FX differences arising out of settled FX contracts, settlement of payments and collections, revaluation & mark to market on open FX contracts.
- Analyzing and ensuring timely completion of Treasury reports (FX exposures, currency trends, Cash Forecast, actual cash flows; hedging requirements, Working Capital Management Report).
- Ensure Unilever’s financial assets are safeguarded with proper planning of short-, medium- and long-term cash requirements. This includes funding requirements and maximizing long-term returns on excess liquidity.
- Forecast day-to-day cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings or increase returns on excess cash.
- Reviews the company’s cash forecast and performs an analysis on the projected vs. reported cash holdings.
- Mitigates financial risks related to the interest rates on the foreign exchange positions.
- Propose Forex strategies and exposure limits incorporating market insights on Forex trends into hedging decisions working closely with the Global Treasury team
- Design and implement full end-to-end (process design, systems, accounting treatments) solutions for back-office operations on new commodities and instruments.
Governance, Compliance & Documentation
- Maintains policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury operations.
- Ensures all transactions are completed in accordance with the Schedule of Authorities and are properly documented.
- Responsible for the Treasury Policy compliance and observing Forex limits
- Establish and report treasury KPIs
Commodity Risk Management
- Stabilizing the existing back-office operations and setup new commodities for the back office operations
- Ensure compliance and controls are in place in the back office operations
- Strong SAP Knowledge
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills
- Graduate caliber candidate who is CIMA/ACCA/ICAN certified.
- Confident communication
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Financial Management
- Treasury Management
- Minimum of 7 years work experience with at least 2 spent as a team lead
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion, and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
At Unilever, we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.