Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vodafone Female Engineering Students Sponsorship Programme provides an opportunity for girls in STEM to realize their dreams through mentorship, exposure to advanced technology, internship and employment offerings.
Who can apply?
Vodafone’s Female Engineering Student Sponsorship programme is for Brilliant Female students studying STEM courses in the University. The programme offers girls in STEM the required skills, resources and training to become leaders of Change
Only candidates who meet the following criteria will be contacted:
- You are a brilliant female student studying either Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics course in a recognized University in Ghana
- You are in your 3rd year.
- You are a first-class or second class upper student
- You are able to adhere to Corporate rules and policies e.g. Confidentiality
- You will be able to provide a valid and current Transcript from your institution of study if you are successful
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.