Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software engineer to join our lead software engineer. You will report directly to the Head of Engineering and assist with all software coding and design functions. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, support prototype applications' design, implement code, debug code defects, test source code, perform end-user testing, gather user data, and respond to requests from the lead engineer.
- Assisting the lead software engineer with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to technical requests from the customers
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Supporting end-user tests.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Eligible to begin National Service in 2021
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline (qualifications in Engineering, or Computer Science desirable but not required)
- Knowledge of MySQL relational database and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Transportation allowance
- Paid annual leave
- Free breakfast
Salary: GHS700 per month (excluding allowances)
Role type: National Service
Contract type: 12-month fixed-term contract
Benefits: transportation allowance, free breakfast, paid annual leave
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.