Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the manager’s working life and communication
A Personal Assistant must possess a deep understanding of their working environment and be able to relate professionally with key management personnel. The PA must possess great interpersonal skills, good listener, be patient and presentable, and be able to work under pressure
Duties/ Roles/ Responsibilities
- Teaching CEO how to speak and write good English.
- Monitoring and responding to emails, answering phone calls, and liaising with clients competently when required.
- Preparing communications, presentations, and proposals by preliminary drafting of correspondence on behalf of CEO when required.
- Organizing travel and itineraries for CEO.
- Organizing and planning meetings and taking minutes during meetings.
- Conducting or preparing any research that the CEO may require
- Diary management, improving office systems review files, and typing.
- Managing ad-hoc projects from time to time.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Required Skills or Experience
The successful candidate for the Personal/ Administrative Assistant position must possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in related fields
- At least One (1) year proven work experience as a Personal/ Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher etc.) and English proficiency
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Professional discretion, trust and confidentiality
- Efficient, discrete, flexible, self-motivated and proactive
- An analytic thinker who understands market research, proposal writing, drafting letters etc.
- Calm under pressure and capable of thinking on their feet in times of crisis.
- Must live in Cantonments, Labadi, Osu, Labone or environs.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Highly Proactive
Age Limit: 23 - 35 years
How To Apply
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU LIVE IN AND AROUND THE CANTONMENTS, LABADI, OSU, LABONE, TRADE FAIR AREA
Call +233 24 525 8075.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.