Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The overall scope of this role is to process and handle all cash within the hotel
- Responsible for following and understanding all Kempinski Policies & Procedures.
- Responsible for behaving in a professional and harmonious manner and following the Kempinski code of conduct.
- Responsible for balancing the GC safe daily.
- Responsible for retrieving and processing deposit envelopes from the safe.
- Responsible for auditing the cashier's daily deposits.
- Responsible for preparing the daily Cash Report.
- Responsible for preparing the daily hotel deposit and sending it to the bank.
- Responsible for preparing and issuing the cashier's due backs.
- Responsible for auditing, processing, and issuing Petty Cash.
- Responsible for maintaining a log of all issued House Banks.
- Responsible for conducting House Bank audits on a regular basis.
- Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
- Responsible for communicating with supervisor on any discrepancies in cash handling or other potential problems.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Desired Skills And Qualifications
- A minimum of HND in accountancy or higher.
- 1-3 years in General Cashier or general accounting experience
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment.
- Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential, and ethical approach at all times Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
- Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
Hoteliers since 1897, we have traveled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. We are dedicated to please, educated to entertain, and we never compromise on the European elegance of service.
We pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. And for our employees, we provide a stage on which they can flourish and realize their full potential.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.