Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This role will involve working with stakeholders in Vodafone Ghana to drive out Cyber Security requirements and baseline requirements in networks. The role is responsible to guide the efforts of the Networks team to implement day-to-day cyber prevention, detection and response controls.
- Manage network security solutions and recommend solutions, including the design, and configuration.
- Understand and research the Cyber threat landscape, trends, regulatory requirements and new technologies.
- Provide insights into group and global cyber security solutions meet local requirements from a functionality, capability and cost perspective.
- Define, implement, and maintain network security policies
- Partner with network engineering team, Core networks, IP/MPLS team to manage and secure infrastructure (VPN, wireless, routers ISDN, firewalls and switches).
- Participate in network and systems designs to ensure implementation of appropriate systems security policies.
- Perform periodic network compliance audits. Communicate findings and corrective action in a report to management; recommend network security upgrades and improvements.
- Investigates and assists in remediation of security incidents.
- Apply best practices to provide practical security guidance to stakeholders in the market.
- Reports impact of security incidents. Leads post-incident forensic investigations.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop and grow relationships and influence to further embed the security requirements in IT, Networks and Business.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Risk and Compliance
- Controlling Risk
- Incident Response
- Mobile and Network Security
Professional / Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, telecoms or equivalent applicable experience is required.
- Experience in managing one or more next-gen firewall platforms (Fortinet, CiscoFire Power, Checkpoint, etc).
- 6+ years of prior security experience, including hands-on experience in network security
- An OSCP, CEH, Security+, CCNA-Routing & Switching or CCNP or similar certificate is an advantage
- Knowledge of Cyber Operations including Incident Response
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.