Purchasing/Procurement Jobs In Volta Region : Procurement Officer - St. Francis College of EducationPurchasing/Procurement Jobs In Ghana 2021
Jobs In Volta Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
St. Francis College of Education, Hohoe, is a renowned public Catholic Teacher Education institution established by the Colleges of Education Act, 2012 (Act 847). The College is affiliated with the University of Cape Coast as part of the teacher education reform.
The vision of the College is to be a reputable College of Education for training world-class science and mathematics teachers to teach in basic schools in Ghana and beyond.
The mission of the College is to create an environment that promotes students' holistic development, teaching, and learning, as well as research.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Procurement Officer will perform duties relating to the procurement of goods, services works including:
- responsibility for supervision of the procurement section of the College;
- preparation of procurement plans for goods, works, and services for the College;
- assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended with (Act 914), and any other regulatory framework;
- formulation of procurement plans and strategies;
- assisting in the processing of tenders advertisements;
- preparation of tender bids;
- supervising the maintenance and updating of a proper database of suppliers, service providers, and consultants;
- assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms;
- compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action;
- Must be computer literate and conversant with the relevant software.
Required Skills or Experience
Candidates must have a relevant Bachelor’s degree and a postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject area awarded by a recognized institution or relevant professional qualification.
Candidates must have served as a Principal Procurement Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organization for at least four years.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Send your application to
THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
ST. FRANCIS COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
POST OFFICE POST 100, HOHOE
Closing Date: 15th October 2021
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.