Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A Reputable Company wishes to bring to your notice that there is a vacancy for a Web Developer position.
- Reports to: Chief Technical Officer
- Location: Accra, Ghana
- Job Type: Permanent
Summary of Role
- Esoko is seeking to employ a competent individual for the role of a web developer to join our team.
- The Software Developer will be responsible primarily for the development of web applications and their integration with back-end services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
About the Role
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to the back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degrees in relevant field
- Minimum of 3-year professional web development experience
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools. preferably Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Experience with Java preferred but not required
- Proven ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences through excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong multi-tasker with a desire to be challenged
- Intellectually curious, with a demonstrated ability to learn new technologies, concepts and, frameworks
- Process-driven – the ends don’t always justify the means for you
- Passionate about working in a business with a strong social impact
- Passionate about innovative technology
- Have a consultative approach to problem-solving for clients
- Able to inspire and advocate internally and externally
- Proven ability to work within engineering teams based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.