Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To be an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager who can help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Conduct research to identify customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Sharing daily and weekly reports
- Lead generation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Business Dev. Manager is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
This job operates outside the office. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as laptops, phones, photocopiers, printers.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and typical work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturdays 9 am to 2 pm.
Required Skills or Experience
A minimum of a First Degree in Business Development or other related fields.
Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role.
Proven sales track record
Experience in customer support is a plus
Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
?Proficiency in English
Communication and negotiation skills
Ability to build rapport
Time management and planning skills
BSc/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.