Jobs In Accra & Kumasi 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a regional manager/ supervisor to supervise and manage about 50 employees. Visiting the shop outlet every day with accurate reports on the visit, strategies to increase sales, proper management of the outlet assigned to you. Achieving monthly and weekly targets etc.
- Applicant must be self-motivated and must possess good leadership skills.
- The applicant will be on four months’ probation.
- The applicant will be trained on the job.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Training staff and ensuring that all shops are on track with sales.
- Replying to emails from shops and management and auditors.
- Visiting shops on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with the IT department and any other department to ensure all shops assign to you are on track.
- Achieving of targets.
- Constant monitoring of shop sales.
- Checking of shops cashier form.
- Ensuring teamwork among staff.
- Organizing a regular meeting with staff.
- Regular RM meetings with Management
- Prospect client on Board.
Training (3 Months)
One month of shop training on all products and services of the company.
Shop visitation training with an existing Regional manager.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.