Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Chef will be responsible for managing the kitchen work including the staff, preparing meals for guests, training staff, undertaking inventory and management of food supplies, and developing an attractive menu.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Culinary Arts, Catering, or Home Science
- Five or more years experience as a Chef in a full-service restaurant
- Two or more years experience in a supervisory role
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
- Ability to follow established budget
- Able to ensure safety and sanitation practices in the kitchen
- Able to manage kitchen staff and delegate tasks related to meal preparation, delivering food to guests and customers in a timely fashion
- Able to maintain the schedule for kitchen staff
- Able to prepare local and continental dishes
- Ability to keep up with industry trends
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Good IT skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.