Jobs In Tamale, Northern Region 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Hotel Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. He or She will be commercially accountable for budgeting and financial management and will need to plan, organize and direct all hotel services, including front desk, food and beverage operations, and housekeeping.
Required Skills or Experience
Bachelor's Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Hotel and Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration, or Social Science
Five or more years of experience in supervisory or management roles in the hotel and hospitality industry
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A friendly personality, with a genuine desire to help and please others
Ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
Good numeracy and logistical planning
A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
Ability to balance customer and business priorities
Flexible with ‘can-do' mentality
Ability to manage a multi-cultural team
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent IT Skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.