Jobs In Accra 2021
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Vodafone is a purpose-led company. our purpose is to connect for a better future and our expertise and scale give us a unique opportunity to drive positive change for society.
- To identify and reduce security risks, Implement strategies to ensure vulnerabilities and patches are strictly applied within policy timelines.
- Ensure all servers meet the agreed cyber security baseline (CSB) requirements.
- Ensure all servers meets the agreed cyber security baseline (CSB) requirements
- Implement strategies to ensure vulnerabilities and patches are strictly applied within policy timelines
- Patch & harden servers to fix vulnerabilities
- Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape
- Engage stakeholders (application owners, business owners, vendors, incident, and change management) on vulnerabilities within the environment
- Provide reporting and analysis and follow up on outstanding security issues
- Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
- Participate in collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators
- Provide Technical Security Support
- Conduct Testing and Deployment of new components
- Ensure VM Templates are patched and hardened per CSB standards
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Incident Response
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
- Data Analytics and Insights
Professional / Technical Skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering or Technology
Experience in Remediation of vulnerabilities and work/coordinate with other team/departments to assist with the remediation
MCITP, MCSE, RHCSA, Linux+, LPI, or other related certifications are preferred.
3years+ experience in Microsoft systems administration, antivirus administration & support, virtualization Technologies (Preferably VMWare & Oracle VM Server), Linux (preferably all red hat based), Windows Terminal Server Management, and server security configuration.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.